This is a great dessert and an excellent way to get the kids to eat avocados! It tastes so chocolatey, they will never know the difference.
- 2 medium avocado (perfectly ripe)
- ⅓ cup raw cacao powder, or good quality cocoa
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk or full fat coconut milk
- ¼ cup SlimSweet™ Monk Fruit Sweetener or Perfect Sweet™ xylitol
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract (optional)
1. Place all the ingredients into a high-speed blender. Start blending on slow and then turn the speed up to high.
2. Blend until silky smooth and luscious! You might need to start and stop this a few times to get the mixture to blend properly.
3. Chill for several hours in the fridge before serving.