This is a simple topping for any cupcake, it pairs well with chocolate or vanilla cake and can be used in between layered cake also!
- 250g light cream cheese softened
- 100g unsalted butter
- 45g Perfect Sweet™ xylitol, to taste
- 150g fresh raspberry puree
- Use an electric beater to beat the cream cheese, butter and xylitol in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Add the strained raspberry puree and mix well.
- Spread or pipe onto cupcakes or spread onto cookie and sandwich together.
Simply process fresh or thawed, frozen Australian raspberries and Perfect Sweet™ xylitol to taste, in a food processor or blender and strain through a fine mesh sieve.