This recipe is so quick and easy to prepare. Full of protein, calcium and a great no added sugar pick me up for that mid morning snack! Perfect after your morning workout, this will keep you satisfied all morning.
Makes 4 Serves
- ½ cup white Chia seeds
- 2 cups coconut milk (homemade or natural)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 cup Perfect Sweet™ xylitol
- ¼ tsp cinnamon (optional)
- Blend all ingredients except chia seeds. in a blender until smooth.
- Whisk in chia seeds.
- Pour the mixture into a glass container and refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight to let gel. Stir or whisk a few times within the first hour to help it gel evenly.
- Into each serving glass, place a portion of blended fruit of your choice. Top with 1/4 of the chia pudding mix, top with sliced or whole pieces of fruit and add a sprig of mint to serve.
We used peach, kiwi, blueberries and raspberries, but you can use almost any fruit of your choice. This would be delicious with baked apple too…the choices are endless!