This quick and easy recipe is so much better than the store bought varieties, not only for the kids, but for the whole family. They are a great after school snack. Yoghurt is also a rich source of protein and calcium.
- 90g Perfect Sweet™ xylitol
- 125ml cold water
- 500g natural yoghurt
- 150g fresh or frozen berries
- Combine xylitol and cold water in a small saucepan. Stir over low heat until xylitol dissolves.
- Place xylitol mixture, yoghurt and berries in a blender or food processor and process until
- Strain through a fine sieve to remove seeds if desired. Pour mixture into icy pole moulds.
- Freeze overnight or until frozen.
When fresh berries aren’t available, we recommend using Australian frozen berries.