Make this weekend breakfast parfait the prettiest meal of the day. Watch family and friends’ eyes light up when you put this delicious parfait in front of them. The vanilla cookies are low carb, a good source of protein and keto friendly. Breakfast or afternoon treat… the choice is yours!
- 1 x 97% Sugar Free Kitchen™ Vanilla Cookie mix
- 1 X- large egg (60g)
- 50g butter , melted
- ¼ cup water (60ml)
Vanilla Cream Filling
- 250g cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup Perfect Sweet™ xylitol
- ½ cup thickened cream
- 2 cups thawed frozen berries
- 2 tablespoons of Perfect Sweet™ xylitol or to taste
- Loose berries for decoration
- Preheat oven to 140°C. Grease a baking tray.
- Beat egg and add the water. Melt the butter. Place cookie mix in a bowl and stir in
the wet ingredients. Mixture will be crumbly but holds together when rolled into
balls. Take a tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball . Makes 18 cookies.
- Place on the baking tray, flatten and shape edges. Repeat the process. Bake for 20
minutes or until cookies are golden. Cool completely on the tray.
Vanilla Cream and Blueberry Coulis
- Beat cream cheese and xylitol in a small bowl until smooth. Add the vanilla extract and cream and beat until soft peaks form.
- Put the berries and Perfect Sweet™ xylitol into a mortar and pestle and ground until it makes a syrup or simply use a food processor
Place half the broken cookie pieces into 6 serving glasses. Drop half of the vanilla
cream over the cookie pieces. Spoon over half of the berry coulis. Repeat and decorate
with the whole or halved berries.
To enjoy other recipes using the same Sugar Free Kitchen Vanilla Cookie Mix, download our FREE recipe eBook, Sugar Free Kitchen Bake Mix Recipes.